- Don't Tread on Me: I Homeschool
One thoughtful perspective on the home school "culture war."
- Shakespeare and Science
Description and story in our understanding of the universe. (Quiddity)
- Fourteen-year-old Home-schooled Math Prodigy Offered Place at Britain's Cambridge University
The youngest Cambridge student since William Pitt the younger in 1773.
- Fourth Annual Carnival of Homeschooling Online Next Week
Why Homeschool's collaborative effort to bring homeschool bloggers together.
- A Teaching Model That Would Make Da Vinci Proud
Project-based charter schools learn by doing.
- Reading Aloud to Adolescents, and a Socratic Curriculum
On the importance of dialogue and adolescent literacy through modeling.
- Books for the Arsenal of Ordered Liberty
The Acton Institute's suggested reading on economics, politics, and more.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Labels: News of the Day