- Is a Gap-Year the Right Thing for Your Christian Student?
Information from CiRCE on the Center for Western Studies, a college-level gap year program that provides training in Christian worldview and the historical foundations of Western civilization.
- The Royal Wedding - Using it as a Homeschool Lesson
One Canadian mom talks about her wedding-based "teachable moment."
- Doctrine of Lord's Supper: Recommended Readings
Ligonier Ministries shares some of their favorite readings on this theological issue.
- Disappearing Words: Part I, Part II, Part III - Part IV to come!
A thoughtful new series by Susan Wise Bauer about the decline of the print book.
- Beyond the Walls of the World (CiRCE)
An interview with Jeffrey Overstreet on the value of fairy tales & fantasy.
- Review: Author Tells of Reading Jane Austen
Check out this review of William Deresiewicz's A Jane Austen Education: How Six Novels Taught Me About Love, Friendship, and the Things That Really Matter.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Labels: News of the Day